As I’ve told you before, I am a huge fan of Kate Spade. Whenever I receive anything Kate Spade, it’s always a treat. Make someone’s day this holiday season with a Kate Spade gift. And don’t worry, I found tons of gift ideas that will help you stay within your budget.
Here are 20 Kate Spade gift ideas under $100 that are sure to impress her:
1. Things We Love Coffee Table Book ($29): Gorgeous book filled with beautiful pictures to inspire. Curated by Kate Spade.
2. Glitter Clutch ($78): Accessorize any outfit with this charming slim clutch.
3. Holiday Lip Crayons ($38): I would get these just for the “crayon” box!
4. Polka-dot iPhone case ($40): To style up your iPhone of course. Available in pink as well.
5. Ultra-thin Enamel Bangle ($24): This lovely bangle comes in several different colors including: turquoise, gold, coral, ivory, and pink.
6. Dot Stripe’ Salt & Pepper Set ($30): Adorable set of shakers for casual everyday use or formal events.
7. Goreski Glasses Ring ($48): For those who love nerdy cute things!
8. Disco Record Silk Scarf ($66): Such pretty colors and a little retro.
9. Larabee Dot Wine Set ($50): For the chic wine lover.
10. Stationery Set ($24): Stylish set of stationery with fun slogans & different Kate Spade signature styles.
11. iPad Mini Cover ($65): Dress-up the iPad mini in this classic polka-dot cover.
12. Scented Candles ($30): Who doesn’t love pretty candles? Available in three different designs.
13. Gold’ Eau de Parfum ($95): Limited edition bottle of “Live Colorfully.”
14. The Great Gatsby Spiral Notebook ($14): For the book lover…such as moi.
15. Idiom Pencils ($20): Brighten up someone’s day with these fun pencils. With idioms such as “What’s the Word?”; “In A Matter of Speaking.” (Set of 10).
16. Say the Word- Porcelain Mug ($15): Start off your morning with motivational words such as “Seize the Day!”
17. Journal ($24): Perfect gift for your friend– the writer. Also available in white.
18. Stud Earrings ($29): Rounded-square stud earrings available in 14 different colors. You can’t go wrong with these!
19. “Hey Gorgeous” Compact Mirror ($30): Because every girl could use a compliment once in a while.
20. Spiral Desktop Calendar 2014 ($38): Filled with beautiful custom illustrations by Bruno Grizzo to inspire you year-round.